Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Food Fight

My kids have been begging all summer long to have a food fight. I always respond by saying, "No way. Never ever. You kids are crazy" But it actually really does sound super fun so I decided to plan a surprise food fight. I told my sister in law about it and she decided her backyard was the perfect setting and it would be great to have one last wild time before we leave for Cali. So secret plans were in place and pudding and jello were made. We told the kids to put their swimsuits on and they all assumed we were having a swim party. Then Kristin brought out the bowls of pudding and jello and cool whip and chocolate syrup. The kids totally freaked out when they realized we were having a real life  food fight.  Luke was totally disgusted by the chocolate pudding and quickly retreated. Kate loved It, she's pretty hardcore. It was really icky and sticky and a messy dream come true.




Afterwards we hosed down and hopped in the pool.

We had so much fun!

1 comment: