Saturday, April 9, 2011

So in Love

Sorry for one more lovey dovey post but we just can't help ourselves. I was reading through the comments on my blog posts and when a read this comment authored by Steve (on the anniversary post) I thought it was too sweet not to share. I hope our children read our blog someday when they are older and I want them to know that their Dad and I REALLY love each other.

Gina, I love everything about you. You are the absolute perfect match for me and make me happy everyday. I am so glad we found each other and can't imagine being married to anyone else. Gina is full of surprises. She is a great cook and is much more crafty than I ever knew when we were dating. And even when life has been truly crazy like these past few years our marriage has been the one wonderful thing I could always be happy about. Thank you for everything Gina. If I could change one thing in life it would be to have married you much sooner.~Steve

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Way to go you 'ole romantic Steve! What lucky kids to have parents that are so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teared up. How amazingly sweet. Steve can you teach your unemotional cousin something? :)

    It's always been my opinion that the two of you seem to be...one. Totally complimenting each other. You're both so lucky to have what you have found in each other.

    ReplyDelete