Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer time hair

Kate has very fine hair the kind that gets tangly easy. She must do something crazy when she sleeps because she always wakes up with a rats nest on the back of her head. Every morning we fight about combing her hair. I try to be soft and gentle and she still usually ends up crying. No fun for either of us. So I decided it would be best if we got some nice short hair cuts. Her are some before and ater pictures. I got mine cut too.
Before


& after
We got matching hair cuts!
Doesn't she look so cute! And this morning not a single tear was shed when we brushed her hair.

5 comments:

  1. I love it! It makes her look older too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I want to do Ella's like that, but I think her hair is too thin. Sad for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so cute Gina! Both of you! We're getting ready to chop Cora's as well. I too am sick of the fight to brush hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kate's hair. The cut is stylish and totally go with her face.

    ReplyDelete