Monday, July 26, 2010

Dance Party

Kate and Luke love to dance. We have dance parties every day. Lately they are kicking it up a notch and dressing up for dancing time. When they come into the room looking like this I know I need to turn on the music and turn it up loud. Luke loves wearing the leotard and it really makes me laugh.


5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Luke looks happier then Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! My kids have dance parties very often as well. We have never thought to all wear tutus though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I my gosh...I LOVE it!! Blogs are SO fun! It's so neat to see what you're all up to. What a beautiful family you have...I can't believe you have 3 kids now. Time goes soooo fast! Looking forward to checking out your blog regularly. ;) Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! They look like they are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute that they are such good friends. Adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete