Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Home

This year December was a crazy month. I got my colonoscopy.  I have to get one every 5 years as a preventative thing since my mom died of colon cancer at such a young age.  It was awful.  I hate them!  But the results were good and I am healthy. Steve is now working and I am still working so between our combined schedules we only have a couple days to actually do stuff. On top of the regular holiday madness we moved the week before Christmas!! Yes we finally moved out of my in-laws and into a house!  They were super nice and very generous to allow us to stay with them and I am so thankful for their kindness. I am also SO thankful to have a little more space. The kids have adjusted nicely and they are loving having their toys and things back.  Wesley is now sleeping through the night in a crib in his own room, it's a very beautiful thing when your baby sleeps at night.  Also Steve and I get to sleep in the same bed again, it's nice. Having our own home to live in is the best early Christmas present I could ask for.  I think us moving out was a nice Christmas present for my in laws too.  I bet they enjoying having a clean, quite and peaceful home again.  Merry Christmas to us all!

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds wonderful but where are the pictures?? :) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete