Friday, March 25, 2011

5 Years


Today I have been married for 5 years! It has been a crazy 5 years. I feel like I really lucked out when I married Steve. I thought he was pretty wonderful when we got married but I seriously had no idea how perfectly wonderful he is for me. He is my best friend we have the greatest time together, he is the BEST Dad the kids adore him, he is hardworking, he is smart, he knows I'm sensitive so he's always so careful about not hurting my feelings, on the rare occasion when he unintentionally does hurt my feelings he is genuinely sorry, he compliments me even when I know I'm having an ugly day, he helps out in the cooking dept he enjoys it I don't, he is funny and can really make me laugh especially when I'm not in the mood to laugh, he encourages me to hang out with my friends and watches the kids so I can, he plays games with me I love playing games, & he makes me feel special every day. I LOVE you Steve. You are above and beyond my ultimate dream guy. I am SO grateful we picked each other. I can't and wouldn't want to imagine life without you by my side. XOXO

6 comments:

  1. OK, GORGEOUS wedding pictures - how great. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy day to you both, you guys are the cutest couple I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! Congratulations you two lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! Love it! You guys are so perfect together. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been 5 years already. That's crazy. Congrats! I'm glad we were able to witness it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina, I love everything about you. You are the absolute perfect match for me and make me happy everyday. I am so glad we found each other and can't imagine being married to anyone else. Gina is full of surprises. She is a great cook and is much more crafty than I ever knew when we were dating. And even when life has been truly crazy like these past few years our marriage has been the one wonderful thing I could always be happy about. Thank you for everything Gina. If I could change one thing in life it would be to have married you much sooner.

    ReplyDelete