Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kate's Grocery Picks


When I go grocery shopping with all 3 kids I stick to getting the necessities and avoid isles that I know will cause tantrums, you know like the cookie isle. Everyone once in a while I get the luxury of going grocery shopping while Steve is around so I don't have to take everyone. Usually I will take one kid with me because I think it's fun to go with just one. Today was Kate's turns to tag along with me. When I have only one kid with me I enjoy taking my time and going up and down ALL the isles. I let whoever is with me pick out something that we don't usually buy. Last time when Luke went with me he picked out Jolly Rancher Popsicles. Today Kate picked out chocolate milk and cherry pop tarts. She was so excited to get home and show Luke what she picked out for them. They were so cute and happy sitting at the counter eating their special treats. While eating Luke kept saying mmmm pretty good, good job Katey-Bug.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun, seemingly simple, but special tradition. Luke is so cute in his comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Katey-Bug is right! Look at those happy little faces!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's things like this that make me love having kids so close in age. I love how much they enjoy the same things and how much they adore one another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what I would have picked. You have really cool kids. lol...I'm always amazed at how close they are. That's something to be treasured.

    ReplyDelete