Thursday, September 2, 2010

cry baby

Luke was crying and I mean really really crying. Saying ouchie, ouchie, ouchie. I had no idea why because he didn't do anything to hurt himself. I saw no blood or evidence of an injury. The crying continued and was getting louder and more dramatic. Finally Luke pointed to the ouchie responsible for the tears and drama. Can you see it? I barely could. It was a week old scratch. The tiny scab was barely there. He cried as if someone just sliced his leg open with a sword and he was bleeding to death. It was ridiculous and hilarious.
 

 

Bandaid applied, problem solved! He was instantly happy, no more tears. Scooby Doo bandaides are a powerful thing.

3 comments:

  1. He's so adorable! Seriously, an old crusty scratch..that's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so fun! Ezra has an old "ouch" that he found recently and he shows everyone and makes them touch it! So weird. We love Dora bandaids at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! All of my kids have cried over old scabs. Something akin to crying over spilt milk?

    ReplyDelete