Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Art class

I signed the kids up for a craft class at the recreational center. They were so excited to go. They insisted on taking their backpacks and lots of snacks. Luke ate all his snacks on the car ride there. When I parked the car Kate said, "Bye Mom" she was so ready to go off into the big wide world without me. I told her I was going to come with them and she was okay with that.
The planned craft was painting. We paint all the time at home so I was a little unimpressed. The teacher didn't interact with the kids at all, but the kids had fun and I guess that's all that really matters.



While Kate and Luke painted Jason enjoyed a nap in his stroller. I love how his hand is behind his head and his foot is chillin up on the snack shelf. Jason you are too cool!

4 comments:

  1. Kate and Luke look so into their craft class! And Jason exudes COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the kids are awesome. It looks like Luke and Kate enjoyed themselves. That's great that they are able to take the class together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art is the best, when the mess somewhere besides our own home, right?!

    ReplyDelete