11 years ago
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Teasing, already?
Our little Luke loves to tease. At the ripe old age of 20 months he already knows exactly how to push Kate's buttons. He gets so much enjoyment out of bugging Kate, and Kate never fails to give him the sort of reaction he is looking for. The other day Kate said to me, "Mommy I'm tired I want to take a nap." I replied, "Okay just wait one minute and I'll take you upstairs and tuck you in." A few minutes later we walked into her room to find Luke laying in her bed with her special blankie and laughing. Kate of course started crying at the very sight. Luckily the tickle monster was able to tickle him right out of her
be
d and Kate got her nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's the cutest turkey I've ever seen. He does have very mischevious twinkly little eyes.
ReplyDeleteHe's so smart already! I'd be scared ;)
ReplyDelete