It's only just the beginining of June and it's already 106 outside. My kids wanted to go to the park but I really wasn't up for it today. So I made an indoor slide on the stairs. It was a total hit! They had a blast playing on it for hours. All in the comfort of our air conditioned home.


Luke really spiced things up by riding a boogie board down the slide

I know a lot of people would not approve of such indoor activities. But nothing was broken or ruined and nobody was hurt and I avoided spending the day out in the hot sun!
I want to come and play! It reminds me of sleeping bags and exercise mats going down the stairs. I hope you don't have a wall right at the end like we did!
ReplyDeletethat looks like fun...is that a table they were sliding on????
ReplyDeleteP.S. We have an ICE COLD pool in our neighborhood...if you are ever interested.
It's actually part of our entertainment center that was sitting in our garage because it doesn't fit in our new house.
ReplyDeleteHaha! You're a genius Gina!!
ReplyDelete