Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sugar Coma

Saturday we went out for pizza. After eating Steve told me we needed to swing by his brother's house who is our accountant because we needed to sign an addendum for our taxes. I didn't think anything of it so we headed over there. When we got there his brother pulled up the same time we did and shouted "I got the cupcakes." Steve was really smiling and I was really confused. He handed Steve a box and Steve handed it to me.
I was totally shocked and thrilled. I have been wanting to try these cupcakes forever!

Sorry I ate one before I took the picture. Okay actually 2 it was a bakers dozen. They did not disappoint! They were so good! What a great surprise. My husband is so sweet and I love him for being so good to me and thinking of me as he puts it "all the time."

1 comment: