Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Day!

Mothers Day was a good day for me. I got to sleep in.  Steve and the kids brought me breakfast in bed! Kate made me a beautiful bracelet.  Steve bought me a very thoughtful gift. I was told how loved I am about 100 times.

These kiddos keep me insanely busy. It's hard work being a mom. Going to the hospital and working a 12 hour shift taking care of very sick patients almost feels like a break in comparison to the energy it takes to keep  up with my kids.

Even though some days I feel like I'm teetering on the verge of sanity I wouldn't trade spots with anyone in the world. I love my life and I love my kids more than any words could ever describe.  They give me purpose.  They bring me joy.  They teach me valuable lessons. They remind me what's important in life.  They make me laugh. They are so wonderfully innocent and pure. They Love me.  They are a dream come true!

2 comments:

  1. You look so great, your breakfast looks delicious and the kids adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second that! sometimes it's nice to go to work and have a mini vacation! after taking care of sick kiddos, it's also nice to come home to kids that are healthy enough to run you ragged! hope your mother's day was good! hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete