Friday, July 1, 2011

Kate is 4


I can't believe my baby girl is 4 already. What a wonderful 4 years its been. We adore her and are so glad she has graced our family with her little spirit. She is very sweet and calm and patient. She usually sets a good example for her little brothers and they really look up to her. She loves to do crafty things and always carries around crayons/markers and something to draw on. She also loves singing and dancing. She's got a taste for the frillier fancy things in life and loves make-up, purses, and anything pink! She was super excited for her birthday this year so Steve and I agreed to throw her a friends party. She originally wanted a princess theme but some of her best friends are boys so she decided a water party would be better.

She had been looking forward to it for months. There were about 12 kids there. Calling it chaotic would be a total understatement. I didn't get many pictures at the party because there was just too much madness going on, but I did get a picture of the sweet cake I made for her.

She has a lot of very nice friends who gave her very exciting birthday presents. Girl got spoiled!

Kate had a blast and felt really special. I'm pretty sure the party exceeded her expectations. Love you Kate! So glad you're mine.

1 comment:

  1. From here on out her birthday parties until she's about 12/13 are going to be just as crazy. You should hand the camera over to someone else. I'm so happy to be a part of watching her grow up. All 4 of your children are amazing and are changing SO fast.

    ReplyDelete