From the minute we brought Jason home from the hospital Luke has been totally, completely, and madly in love with him. He kisses him all day long. It is the craziest and sweetest thing ever. Poor Jason sometimes gets tired of Luke's overwhelming affection. Wonder how long it will last.






Sweet, I just might be the first commenter! Luke cracks me up! I love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteYAY Gina! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so happy you have joined us. Can't wait to see more cute pics of your babies, who are growing up ever so quickly, and read more about what you guys are up to.
ReplyDeleteI think jason is the cutest baby! wahoo for your blog! now just don't wait four months until your next post!
ReplyDeleteLOL! That's what they call a whole lot of love!
ReplyDeleteGINA!!! i'm so excited you made a blog! good way to keep the family updated. i'm excited to read more about the cute little fam, but i could be even more excited that steve is going to be a nurse! love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable!!!
ReplyDelete