Friday, October 17, 2014

War

Rachel is my only baby that sucked her thumb. I loved it. She could soothe herself easily anytime any place. She also looked ridicoudsly cute doing it. But she is getting blisters on her thumb and the older she gets the less cute her thumb sucking habit is. So I  decided to declare war. Me versus Rachel and her thumb sucking. I busted out my first weapon and sprayed some nasty stuff on her thumb. She didn't love it, but didn't hate it enough to stop sucking her thumb. I had to up my tactics. I wrapped her thumb in gauze and then wrapped it medical tape. She hated it. It made it impossible for her to suck her thumb.


 It took 2 days and I broke her. I won the war!  It was surprisingly easier and less painful than I imagined. Look at her all grown up and sleeping without her thumb in her mouth.  



No comments:

Post a Comment