Kate and Luke started school today.
In the Glendale School District they have a program called transitional kindergarten (TK). It's every day from 7:45-12:15. Luke was so excited when he found out he was starting school this year. Then next year he'll be in regular kindergarten. He is really excited and motivated to learn. He's really smart and I know he will do great.
First day and he already has a good friend!
Miss Kate started 1st grade. She loves life. She is a stop and smell the roses kind of girl. She helps me see beauty in ordinary things and I love that about her. She's so excited about going to school and making new friends! I'm excited to watch her learn and grow.
Happy back to school to my two big kids. Have a fabulous year. I love you guys. Now stop growing up already!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment