Sunday, October 21, 2012

Making Up For Lost Time


Jason was hands down my easiest infant.  He was a content happy little guy and didn't demand a lot of my attention.  Well Jason is hands down my hardest/naughtiest 2 yr old and is demanding almost all my attention these days.  He's stubborn.  He's loud.  He's very very messy.  He's rough especially with Wes. He doesn't listen to me.  When I put him in timeout and attempt to explain why he's in time out it's in one ear and out the other.  Did I mention he's totally crazy?  I'm still trying to figure him out and what works and what doesn't.  He is a tough nut to crack!  I of course love him. Even when he's driving me crazy I love that wild little guy.  He keeps me on my toes and keeps life colorful.
Right before I took this picture Jason shoved his sword right through our window screen and broke it.  Right after the picture was taken he knocked his mug off the table.  The mug broke and hot chocolate was everywhere.  Just a typical morning with this little guy.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love the story before and after that pic - that's so how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! That's too funny...afterwards of course, I'm sure not at the time.

    ReplyDelete