The other day Kate and Luke were fighting over a silly little lizard. They both insisted that it was theirs and I had no idea who it really belonged to. We recently talked about and watched the video of King Solomon. You know the one where both women claim the baby so the King suggests to cut it in half and each woman can have a half. Of course the real mother offered to give her half of the baby up to spare the life of her child. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to put test how well my kids absorbed this lesson. I suggested we cut the lizard in half and they would each get a part. They were delighted in the idea. Kate claimed the head and Luke was excited about getting the tail. I got the scissors out and tried to stall to give one of them the chance to save the lizard. it didn't happen and poor Mr. Lizard got cut.
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment