11 years ago
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Looks Can Be Decieving
Doesn't he look sweet? Like really, really, really, super sweet. Well he is if you give him your undivided attention. If you let your thoughts and eyes wander from his sweet little face he will cry! He also at the ripe old age of 6 months still enjoys several middle of the night feedings.You are lucky you are so cute Wes, but being cute only gets you so far in life. My back hurts from carrying you all day and I'm tired of waking up so much in the middle of the night. I keep saying it's time to let you cry but when you cry your sweet little cry with that sweet little face I can't stand it. I have to swoop you up and give you what you want. One of these days I'm going to toughen up and when I do you will have to toughen up too. But for now keep on looking this sweet and you'll probably keep getting what you want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my that's one handsome face!
ReplyDeleteamen to this post! teague is the same way! but seriously, that boy is freaking cute...
ReplyDeletehe is ADORABLE
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cekaja.com/info/hindari-ini-7-benda-yang-menjadi-penularan-virus-corona/
ReplyDelete