Monday, September 5, 2011

California Vacation

We went to California for a week to visit my family and also to attend a wedding. Vacationing with 4 munchkins is a lot of work! Wes was sick and had a fever and was grumpy for a solid portion of the trip. I was mostly bummed because it meant a lot of sleepless nights for me but I was also bummed because I feel like people didn't get to see the sweet happy Wesley that I love so much! The week flew by and the rest of us really enjoyed ourselves.
We hit up the beach a couple of times





Grandpa Lauricella arranged for the kids to go on a pony ride. Kate was the only one brave enough to actually go for a ride. Then they got to go play with some chickens which they all loved!


The kids also loved playing with their uncles Dino & Dom. Steve and I went on a date which was delightful. We went swimming one night with my brother Matt and his family also delightful. We played tennis, ate lots of good food and relaxed. Good times!d

1 comment: