Monday, May 16, 2011

1 month already?

Can you believe this little guy is 1 month old already? He is getting older and bigger so fast and I'm a little sad about it. Although I am excited to get to know who he is. I believe kids come to Earth with personalities and strengths and weaknesses and I am looking forward to getting to know my little man.

I love holding him and snuggling him as much as I can. Who wouldn't want to cuddle this sweet little thing?

I don't have his 1 month stats because I didn't take him to the doctor. It costs $25 and I usually wait in the office for 1-2 hours so I skip on the well checks unless they're due for shots. I know I'm such a good Mom, right?

At 1 month old he is still extremely sweet! He is a sleepy head. He doesn't cry much but when he does it's more like a sad little whimper (it's pretty cute). He likes bath time. He likes his swing. He's pretty much perfect and I am head over heels madly in love with him!!!

These pics were taken of Wes when he was 2 weeks old by Ashley @ freshfocusphoto.blogspot.com

1 comment: