Friday, February 25, 2011

A New Park


Steve got home from school early one day last week and we had an unexpected free afternoon. What to do, what to do? We decided to head to North Las Vegas and check out an exciting new park. This park was pretty cool. It had huge dinosaur features, giant slides that none of the kids were big enough to go on and it had water and lots of geese. Jason our little animal lover was in heaven. He LOVED the geese and wasn't one bit scared. They were all around him and he was thrilled about it. Luke is not such a big fan of the geese and tried to stay as far away as possible from them. Kate liked them until one tried to snatch a goldfish cracker out of her hand and got her finger instead. It really had a good latch on her finger and I had to swat him away. She was so upset and kept saying "he thought I was trying to share, but I wasn't" It was kind of funny Steve and I couldn't help but laugh about it and eventually we got Kate to laugh about it too.

LUKE KEEPING HIS DISTANCE

JASON ENJOYING BEING SURROUNDED

1 comment:

  1. I love that Luke and Jason are such polar opposites in some ways. Love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete