Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rumor has it...

Rumor has it that I am expecting baby #4. It's true I am and we couldn't be happier. So far my children are so different and fabulous in their own unique ways. I am so excited to meet and love the special little spirit that will be joining us soon.

10 comments:

  1. You are a rockstar! I don't know what you eat in the morning to get all the energy you must need to survive the day, but you should share your secret with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gina! You are WONDERWOMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I don't know how you do it. You are amazing. Wish we were closer so the cousins could play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Gina!! Congrats to you guys! You are such an amazing Mommy and I really wish I could be more like you. Can't wait to see the next little Baby Edington! I'm so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Crud-o-la!! Congrats!! That is exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I'm so happy for all of you. It's amazing seeing all your children with each other interacting. So much love they have for each other. Good for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrat's what a great blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. let's not kid ourselves...you're me freakin' hero.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I not know you had a blog? Found you!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete